| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumagaya in January is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.7mm (1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumagaya January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kumagaya, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumagaya:
- Nagano, Japan - 120.6 kms (74.9 miles) WNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 40.3 kms (25.1 miles) NW
- Karuizawa, Japan - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) WNW
- Matsumoto, Japan - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) W
- Suwa, Japan - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) W
- Chichibu, Japan - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) WSW
- Kofu, Japan - 91.7 kms (57 miles) SW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 91 kms (56.6 miles) SW
- Mishima, Japan - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) SSW
- Ajiro, Japan - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) SSW